Sunday 1 July 2007

FIRST POST

Hey guys. Welcome to my blog.

You probably got here via my photography portfolio, so I shall refrain from introducing myself.

What can you expect to find on this blog?

Hmm...to be honest, I don't even know yet! I created it mainly for myself, as a way to 'share' my own web browsing with the public...Whenever I come across a cool photo, video, website, application, game or whatever, I will shove it on here for you guys to check out.

I also intend to use this blog as a sort of public diary, if you like, where I can show what I have been up to recently. I have an account over at youtube, so I may post some vlogs from there. Who knows?!

Oki, be sure to hit my rss subscribe before leaving, as I will update in the near future.

Bye for now!

Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment