Wednesday 25 November 2009

NOTHING'S GOING RIGHT FOR ME

In a rather shit mood at the moment, nothing's going right for me.

Starting to think that my jailbreak idea was too ambitious...

Tried ringing EDF Energy to get access to their entrance to photograph...kept getting different numbers to call, and when I finally got through to the 'right guy' he wasn't there.

So I asked the woman who picked up, and she said it seemed doubtful that I would get access.

*&$^%£*&^*%

This was 2 days ago...tried ringing today, and he's still not at his office.

Also, I wrote a letter to the governor of holloway woman's prison, to try and borrow a prisoner's uniform to shoot with. Got this reply from her today:

Dear Mr Hargreaves,

Thank you for your letter to the Governor that has been passed to me to reply to on her behalf.
I am sorry but I cannot supply you with a ‘prison uniform’ because women prisoners do not wear them. I think the only prisons where a uniform is worn is in the High Security Estate, for example a prison that holds Category A prisoners and due to security implications they would not be in a position to loan you a uniform.
I am sorry I cannot help you any further but wish you well with your studies.

Yours sincerely

Zara Gill

So no luck there then, either...

Question:
Do you guys know of any locations that appear prison-like, ie have a wall with barded wire along the top, and a building behind that could be passed as a prison? It doesn't need to be a prison, as access is impossible, but something along the lines of my last recce.

If so, then please let me know, cos I am struggling =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment