Friday 12 March 2010

TEST IN LE TOUQUET TOMORROW (?)

It seems that tomorrow could be the day I finally get to do a test on the aeroplane and in Le Touquet.

Checked weather with pilot today and it seems all clear.

He (kindly) informed me that the plane we would be flying has the registration plate "G-BYES".



I decided to do a youtube search to check what the planes cockpit looks like, for photographing. They (kindly) offered me other search terms...



All this, on top of the fact it's the 13th tomorrow has officially made me shit my pants!

Also, due to all the problems with lcf camera rental (lack of priority), I don't have the canon 5D MKII to test it all with.

Stressed about the camera.
Stressed about fl(d)ying.
Stressed about time.
Stressed about disser-fucking-tation.

Life's good! ;)

4 comments:

Maria maria said...

wow. that does look very exciting!
Im sure the flying will be incredible!!

dont warry about time..we still have a LOOT of it:))

Nice PIC :()

sophie robertson said...

exciting stuff hargreaves, how did it go in the end? ...

Jonty van Zeller said...

Mate did u manage to get your stuff back

morwenna said...

are you alive?

Post a Comment