Wednesday 18 November 2009

LCF MEDIUM FORMAT DIGITAL REQUEST!

Hey all.

After my tutorial today, I was told to book out the Hasselblad 503 medium format camera with leaf digital back as soon as possible, so that I could get underway with testing.

However, the earliest I could get it for is just under 3 weeks time...which sucks monkey balls.

Basically what I am asking is if any of you have reserved it, but don't think you will be needing it for the full amount of time please let me know, so I can try get it to test. Cheers.

3 comments:

sophie robertson said...

I have a mamiya rz67 if you wanna test,you would just need a digi back
let me know ..

Tom Hargreaves said...

thanks for the offer mate, but it is the digi back that is so in-demand.

out of interest, how much did you pay for the mamiya, cos i am thinking of buying a medium format at some point in the future?

Jonty van Zeller said...

Cant help you but loving the expression 'sucks monkey balls'

Post a Comment