Wednesday 18 November 2009

MAJOR PROJECT TUTORIAL 1

Had major project tutorial with Kelly today. She helped me with my approach to locations - told me to look at location finding websites, not to purchase their service but rather to see their take on different locations. Basically stating that a prison break scene doesn't have to be staged at a prison, but needs to include the semiotics that the viewer would recognise.

Anyway, this was something I covered last night when out testing, as the best location that I found was an EDF Energy substation (of all places).

Kelly also pushed me forward with my tests, giving me guidelines to meet by next tutorial:

• Type up a full detailed list of my 15 storyboards.
• Location test shot at the correct time of day, with the correct camera (medium format digi), correct composition and correct lighting to see if it will work.
• Get hair/makeup artist to test a look on Zaneta (model) to see if she has the right image for the jailbreak concept.

Got my work cut out then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment